PWSA recently established an affordability committee to develop programs to help low-income ratepayers cover the cost of water. A coalition of local organizations, called Our Water Campaign, has been working with the committee to implement a customer assistance program by April of 2017.
- Protesters Want Officials to Come Clean on Deal to Attract Amazon
- Activists call on officials to release Pittsburgh’s Amazon bid
- Activists call on Pittsburgh officials to release Amazon bid, include residents in economic development decisions
- Pittsburgh residents and advocates want city leaders to make sure Amazon would bring equitable development
- Pittsburgh residents call on city leaders to make Amazon HQ2 bid public