PWSA recently established an affordability committee to develop programs to help low-income ratepayers cover the cost of water. A coalition of local organizations, called Our Water Campaign, has been working with the committee to implement a customer assistance program by April of 2017.
- Questions about eviction? Landlord-Tenant Town Hall provides legal advice
- Pittsburgh Water Agency Promises Faster Action on Lead
- A better PWSA: Water authority is getting serious about challenges
- Pittsburgh councilwoman introduces bill to ensure affordable housing in Lawrenceville
- New water treatment facility will reduce lead levels in Pittsburgh’s water system