PWSA recently established an affordability committee to develop programs to help low-income ratepayers cover the cost of water. A coalition of local organizations, called Our Water Campaign, has been working with the committee to implement a customer assistance program by April of 2017.
- A Huge Win for Keeping Water Systems under Public Control
- Housing Opportunity Fund Board Members Meet For The First Time, They’re Already Under A Time Crunch
- Peoples CEO is working to gain trust as the company vies to run Pittsburgh’s water utility
- Public Hearing on PWSA: Sign up to Testify! July 18 @ 6 PM
- Protesters mass outside Pittsburgh ICE HQ to decry Trump immigration policy