PWSA recently established an affordability committee to develop programs to help low-income ratepayers cover the cost of water. A coalition of local organizations, called Our Water Campaign, has been working with the committee to implement a customer assistance program by April of 2017.
- Public Hearing on PWSA: Sign up to Testify! July 18 @ 6 PM
- Public-private partnership or ‘privatization scheme?’ New details emerge about Peoples Gas proposal to fix city water infrastructure
- City Council, Mayoral Panel Sparring Over Future Of PWSA
- Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority posts ‘lead map’ on website
- Could your home have a lead water line? PWSA has a map for that