PWSA recently established an affordability committee to develop programs to help low-income ratepayers cover the cost of water. A coalition of local organizations, called Our Water Campaign, has been working with the committee to implement a customer assistance program by April of 2017.
- Residents Concerned Reorganizing PWSA Will Threaten Accountability To The Public
- PWSA offers lead tests to Pittsburgh residents for free, but not everyone is biting
- Citizen groups call for investigation of former manager of city water manager
- Hilltop Community Meeting: Keep Our Water Safe & Affordable! 12/12 at 6:30
- Consultant Evaluating PWSA Recommends Dissolving Board And Forming A Public Trust