It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- UPMC Breaks Ground on Uptown Facility Where It Hopes to Help Cure Blindness
- Questions about eviction? Landlord-Tenant Town Hall provides legal advice
- Pittsburgh Water Agency Promises Faster Action on Lead
- A better PWSA: Water authority is getting serious about challenges
- Pittsburgh councilwoman introduces bill to ensure affordable housing in Lawrenceville