It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- Housing Opportunity Fund Board Members Meet For The First Time, They’re Already Under A Time Crunch
- Peoples CEO is working to gain trust as the company vies to run Pittsburgh’s water utility
- Public Hearing on PWSA: Sign up to Testify! July 18 @ 6 PM
- Protesters mass outside Pittsburgh ICE HQ to decry Trump immigration policy
- Housing Opportunity Fund Gets Closer To Investing In Affordable Housing